Monday, September 22

"Fishin in the Dark"


Today is Monday - in every possible way. That's all I have to say about that!!
Had a great weekend. It was rainy, but that didn't stop us.... much.
Trinity made a new friend. Her name is Robyn(hope I spelled that right) . They had great fun together ...."taking turns" was a bit of a challenge, but I think they did great. Both of them love fishing... even in the dark! That was kinda fun, but it didn't last long. I have no pic's of that cuz.... well, um.... it was dark. : ) I've had that song stuck in my head ever since. i don't even like country music ... "le sigh"
Here's a clip of the two of them on the hammock...

video

Wish you could hear the giggles a bit better... it was great! Trinity's cousin's also came up for a visit, they brought some friends as well. So, it was great fun all 'round. The rain didn't stop them at all. Ahhhhh, remember the days when we never got tired, and never got cold???? Good times!!! There is something to be said about having children when you're young!

Today is a blah day. Probably has alot to do with the weather... who knows. But today, I have no motivation. I feel completely drained. Can't focus on all the things that need to start getting done. Have a stupid headache again... just want everything to go away for a while, or at least work out on it's own. I would love to hibernate for a few months, and then wake up and have everything DONE. A nice place to live with all my stuff moved and unpacked for me, my money in the bank from the previous owners, a nice job lined up.... you get the picture! ...... basically, a miracle. Yup..... a big, fat, miracle.

For right now... I'll settle for a nice, long, hot shower!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Love your blog Michelle. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a miracle for you :)

Lisa said...

Hey woman's... I woke up with a migraine too. Must be this storm coming in. hugs to you, hope you are feeling better!

Connie said...

What a great picture of Robyn and Trinity. This is a nice souvenir of their officially meeting weekend and playing together.