Wednesday, September 17

Full Moon



Trinity took this cool shot last night.... she loves the moon almost as much as I do. Although, I don't care what anyone says... it makes me bitchy!!! .... as i'm sure some would agree.
Something in the universe was out of whack for us today. We had a difficult morning. Trinity was very grumpy. She cried over everything.... EVERYTHING! What she wanted to wear was dirty.. so she cried. Her socks didn't go on right... so she cried. She put too much toothpaste on the brush... so she cried. There was a rock in her shoe... so, she cried. And I mean cried!! Throwing herself to the floor, deep sobbing cries. She was rude, screaming, making faces.... I must admit it got the best of me today. Probably because I felt the same way when I woke up (lol). But let me tell ya, she has this certain squeal that just gets down to the core of my nerve endings. I'm sure all you mom's out there know what I mean. She reaches this certain pitch, and wammo.... my ears ring and my hair stands up on the back of my neck!!! It drives me crazy!!!!! She hit that note for about an hour this morning, until I got so frustrated that I became very, very calm. You know what I mean ( I think all our mom's probably did that from time to time... LOL ) I could always tell when my mom was beyond mad.... she would get so calm that it was scary. That's kinda what I did. I had to ask her SEVEN times to get in the car. She just stood there and cried and screamed " NO and you can't make me". This does not go over well with me. I took a deep breath, hung my head in defeat, and slowly and calmly said " Trinity..... get... in... the .... car.....now... please. She looked up at me through her tears, and got in without saying a word.... until her seat belt got stuck, and again with the screaming!!!!
Needless to say, there were no special rocks today and no new words. She cried all the way to the car and most of the way to school. I just let her scream....Then all of a sudden, she stopped. Happy as a clam. Funny girl. I asked her why she was so sad .... she told me it was just "tough being 4". I'm still smiling over that one. Poor little thing just wasn't herself .

Decided not to continue with my rant.... it's all the same old stuff. blah, blah, blah. The main thing is we are safe, and healthy. A lot of good is going to come from all this, I can feel it. That's what I have to keep telling myself anyway. I think my life needed to go in a different direction . But man, a gentle nudge from the Universe would have been sufficient....
Maybe I'm having a nervous breakdown, and don't know it yet. I don't know. Do you ever just get so overwhelmed that you start to laugh? I think that's where I am today. Blissfully giddy! That's me!! LOL . I want to write a book about my life, but as you can tell from my posts, my creative edge is lost. Just endless dribble... or at least that's what it feels like these days. Where did my charming wit go? Lisa, if you're reading this.... any ideas??? lol

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my, CALL 9LL!!!! CALL 9LL!!!!

BIG hugs to you, Womaaannnnsss!!!!! Boy can I relate to your post on Full moon shinanigans. Seriously. When Ayana is having a day like that, I say she is suffering from BMS. "Baby's mood swings." Older kids probably suffer from, what, PSMS? "Pre-schoolers Mood swings?" Hmmm... not sure. The full moon has always affected me too. Usually I can't sleep, which adds to the bitchiness. I LOVE reading your blog. And you have more creativity in your little pinky finger than most people ever will have in their lifetime. If you are anything like me, you will write your great Canadian novel when you are "ready". Right? I say we should just start writing. And see what happens! Love you girly! Let's get together soon!

Michele said...

OMG womans..... " 9 LL"
LMFAO!!!!! Woooooo, that's funny shit. I totally forgot about that. There are tears rolling down my face!!!
I LOVE U!