Thursday, October 2

Random thoughts....


Haven't been bloggin' much this week... (le sigh). Not sure why, maybe just too much goin on. The house is sold, as of Oct 15. Can't wait to leave all this crap behind and get on with my life. At this point I don't even care if I get my money back... I just want it done. Over. A new page..... blah, blah, blah. ( wink). So, now the task of finding a place to live... wish I could just "wiggle" my nose and have it done for me while I went camping or something! LOL

Trinity is.....,well um...... funny as ever! There were no rocks today (odd), but she was dancing up a storm on the way to the car, guess she forgot. She wanted to wear her Cinderella dress, shoes, and tiara to school, so that was a bit of a challenge to change her mind. It was fine... but man she puts up a good argument!!! Ahhhh... like I keep saying, "good times ahead". I was a bit of a smart-ass growing up (hard to believe, I know), think she might give me a run for my money! The mother's curse...I won't escape it. It's Karma, pure and simple.

Been thinking alot about, well..... life, in general lately. Isn't it just crazy, when you really stop to think about it? Change is constant... seemingly random, yet there is always a purpose, a pattern... crazy! . I'll skip the rant about quantum physics, and just say...... it's crazy!!!

See, wasn't it almost better when I wasn't blogging? (wink). Anyway, I do feel like writing today. Been doing alot more journaling lately... which I'm thankful for. I never lost my passion for it, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Weird! Guess I just got numb to all the drama over the years. It certainly takes it's toll on your spirit.... suppose I have been somewhat "depressed" by the weight of everything. Time to break free from it once and for all.

And on that note, I'm off to go camping tonight!! I'm all ready for another nite of "assuming the position". Bailey's, cigarello's, campfire.... it's gonna be great! There are a million other things I should probably be doing instead, but it can wait another day.
Have a great weekend everybody!!!

2 comments:

Mama Connie said...

Looking forward to doing all those with you camping this weekend - Camping, Bailey's, cigarello's and of course "assuming the position", you know around the firepit. Tehehe Can't wait. Will be great.

The Robichaud's said...

Have a good weekend! Enjoy the 'position'