Friday, October 17

Lucky 13 ???

. . . So, it's true... found a house to rent for November 1st. Can't wait!!! It's perfect for us, even has a deck out back and a nice little yard with a garden! Woot!

For those of you who don't know, I kinda have this "thing" about house #'s. Don't know why. My favorite # has always been .... yup, you guessed it ~ 3 !! When Trinity was born my house # was 3, her name is Trinity (hello?), my first house added up to 3, etc....

My point being..... the new house # is 58, which of course adds up to 13. This has me a bit concerned! LOL My flood happened on Friday the 13th.... hmmmm (wink) ~ not sure where I'm goin' with that, but........

2 comments:

Mama Connie said...

Good to hear. So happy that you have found a place. Still waiting for my phone call. Tehehe

Nykol said...

Where?????