Tuesday, October 7

Warning: Girl Stuff....

...Here is a picture of Trinity and Robyn...they are such amazing little girls.

...They do "clash" a bit, but every once in a while they have a "moment" together. This was one of those times. It's interesting to watch them ...

Although this may sound funny... I think it's good Trinity has found somebody to "butt heads" with. There is far more growth in that...I don't think we grow from "perfect" situations.... but, from our challenges. What better way to learn tolerance, acceptance, and respect? The alphabet they can learn at school. But how to get along with all people.... that's one of the many things I hope to teach my child. Ahhh, kids. They're great.... I remember growing up as an "only" child. The bonds I made with childhood friends were like "sisters by choice"... I have always thought was very cool.


Watching Trinity and Robyn, it seems crazy to me how we (adults) complicate our relationships, no matter what capacity they may be. What happened to ..... " I like you, you like me..... let's hang out". Does anything else really matter in the end? Isn't the rest just "details" of life that you figure out along the way.... together? Am I missing something here? ... Now, of course there does need to be boundaries and discretion involved in the choices we make, but after that...... ?

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on that....

1 comment:

Mama Connie said...

I totally agree with everything you said.