Thursday, March 19

Friends & Laughter



Had lots of time to reflect the last few months... in the end, it came down to this picture.

A very special friend comes to mind... we have had some laughs!!! I would not have survived this long in life without knowing she was out there somewhere... still thinking I was funny.
She is an amazing, beautiful, insightful and funny friend... oh ya, .. and she thinks I'm cool.
BTW.... i'm the one on the left. ( wink)

I have been blessed with many friendships that are filled with sharing and laughter.... it is what makes me who I am. It is the bulk of my experiences. It is the one thing that didn't get washed away in the flood.

I'm still laughing!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your post made me simultaneously laugh AND cry. Where did you find that pic??!!! SO CUTE!!!! And that really IS you on the left... :)

I love you too, and honestly, even as the years ticked by, I always knew we were still "there" for eachother.

And always will be... swoon!

mama connie said...

Nice to see you here again. Keep it up now. See you tonight.