Friday, March 27

"Lil` T"


So.... ummm, ya. Apparentley, it has come to this "look". She loves the look. All about the "look". Does the "look" every chance she gets. Usually followed by a wink, click of the cheek, and a finger-snap (her latest obsession)
This little "Diva" of mine will spend 30 to 40 minutes in the bathroom doing her hair!!!! I'm not kidding!

SHE'S FOUR!!!!

Seriously, it's getting soooo bad that I am noticing she cannot walk past a mirror without stopping to stare at herself while posing in it ~ Trying to coax her away from one, is like getting most kids her age to leave a candy store. It doesnt even have to be mirrors, just anything that will show her own reflection. Store windows, the side of shiny clean mini-van, the side mirror on a small car( no shit), oh ya, and that silver round thing under the faucet in the bathtub (that will keep her occupied forever) IT IS SO FUNNY!!!
It's hilarious, and concerning at the same time. I know it's just a phase of self awareness and identity... blah, blah, blah..... but it's hard not to worry a bit when she walks around the house acting like she's a celebrity.


She decided to try a new thing on me today.... I call it the "TST" ~ Total Sassy Tone.
Well..... In the split second following this brave decision by my confident little girl, ...she came to the conclusion that Mommy really doesn't respond well to that voice.
I don't think we'll be trying that again ~ not for a while, at least. LOL

But seriously, she's a very funny, typical little girl. I like to poke fun at her because, well..... I can. LOL. She is certainly not like this all the time. Except the mirror thing.... I guess, ya... she does that every chance she gets!!!! : )
Just thought I would post a couple of recent pics, that reflect what life is like with "Lil` T"

Ahhh....

No comments: