Tuesday, April 28

25 things.....

25 Things you may not know about me

1. Once, when I was a teenager (on a dare) I ate a small, peeled grape…. Through my left nostril, or was it the right? Not sure. Not sure why this was the first thing that came to mind….
2. I have 2 “best days of my life”, so far…the birth of my daughter, and hanging out with Brad Pitt.
3. I have a raging phobia about bees, wasps, etc. I once jumped out of a canoe because a wasp landed on my knee ~ after that, I never went camping for 6 years!!! (probably ‘cause I never got invited. I don’t remember now.
4. My dream as a child was to be a dancer/singer…
Even to this day, sometimes in my dreams at night I am dancing.
5. I cannot tolerate the sound of a barking dog. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I physically react to a dog that is constantly barking. It’s weird.
6. I was married once. Great guy. He moved on, I stayed behind.
7. I have a rare disease called Sarcoidosis. I have a better chance at being hit by lightning than dying from it.
8. I am a TOTAL klutz.
9. After my daughter was born, I realized I had never been truly in love.
10. I believe we have soul mates, and I believe we have many.
11. I LOVE cookies. Could live on cookies.
12. The first time I got drunk, I was 7. Christmas Day. Big Italian Feast. 26 relatives for dinner, all gave me a “sip” of wine. Passed out in my mashed potatoes. Very, very funny!!
13. First day with my first car, a silver ’79 Monte Carlo… I backed into a Mercedes.
14. I have more Pyjamas’ than any other item of clothing. I loves Pyjamas.
15. I was adopted at birth.
16. I slept with the same stuffed animal until I was 14. His name was “Fluffy”. He knew ALL my secrets and dreams. I gave him to a very special little boy that I hope to see again one day.
17. I had a cat for 19 years. His name was “Reefer”. I had him cremated. I now have a jar marked “Reefer” on my mantle.
18. Yes, I have smoked pot.
19. My nickname as a small child was Mishy-Boo. I remember how weird it felt when my parents outgrew calling me that.
20. “One morning at a local pub in Calgary, before opening the doors, I saw a man out of the corner of my eye standing behind a pool table. I swear I saw NO LEGS underneath. Just then, the owner walked in distracting me, when I looked back the guy was gone.” Spooky Factor – the guy I described (including – green plaid jacket, long brown hair, moustache….) was stabbed to death during a fight, at that pool table, exactly one year before. I don’t work there anymore.
21. The most powerful, life-changing thing anyone has ever said to me came from a complete stranger.
22. I have had a secret crush on the same guy for almost 20 years. I have never had the guts to tell him.
23. I have always wanted to be famous, in some capacity.
24. I can’t touch my own bellybutton. Feels funny. Creeps me out.
25. I have no regrets.

2 comments:

mama connie said...

It is funny how camping together I knew all those things.

Poltzie said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! you should update it more often!!