Thursday, September 17

Attempted Abduction

Let me just start off by saying.....
What the HELL is wrong with people??? I know perverts have come in all shapes and sizes, probably since the beginning of time, but I will NEVER understand it. 

     Apparhently there was an "incident" at one of the local schools here in Airdrie a few days ago, involving an 11yr old girl.  She broke free from the bastard that grabbed her, and managed to escape unharmed.  My heart goes out to this young girl and her family.  How tragic!  It's great that she managed to go "physically" unharmed, but man o' man.... emotionally???  Like I said, my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.  I will be walking Trinity to school until she is 18! Seriously. 

    They have not caught the man asshole so far, but seem to have a fairly good description of him and the vehicle he was driving.  Let's hope someone knows who he is and turns him in, or they just plain catch him.  I think they should bring back "stoning".  Wouldn't that be cool to throw rocks at this guy??? I'm kidding, of course. 

    If anyone would like more information on him, ie: description etc.  just let me know.  It's plastered all over my facebook page.  And from what I hear, it was in the news yesterday as well.  At first, we all thought perhaps it was a hoax, but sadly it is not. 

"Stranger Danger" .... let's keep our kids safe!!!!

    

No comments: