Wednesday, September 30

Cool site of the Day!!!

Have you ever found a blog, and after reading a few posts you instantly thought to yourself " I wanna be friends with this person"....??




Well, that's how I felt last night. The blog is "Theta Mom"...and after 2 seconds in, I KNEW that I would follow this woman know matter where she posts. It's a wonderful blog, wonderful layout and design, lots of cool stuff, and amazing well written posts.    Soooo, if you're not already following, you should definately give it a look....

.... just sayin' 

Happy Bloggin'
Michele

7 comments:

greedygrace said...

I've been to Theta Mom before... I enjoy her!

I came by to welcome you to SITS!!

Michele said...

Ya, it's a great site.
Thanks for stopping by.
I just visited you as well...

Happy Bloggin'
Micele

Veronica Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Lee said...

When I stopped by your blog, I knew we'll connect and now I'm your follower too.

Chef Eureka said...

I love Theta Mom's blog!

Theta Mom said...

OMG! I was just going through my contact page and saw your link to this post. How cute are you? I'm so psyched you stumbled on my blog because now we get to be bloggy friends! Thanks so much for the shout out! You rock! ;)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I love Theta Mom's blog. Its a great blog. Coming from Two Peas in a Pie to say hello. I love your blog. I'm following you now.