Friday, September 25

Friday Flashback

I must admit.... the creative juices have eluded me. At least when it comes to interesting and funny things to write. Let's see.... what's it called now ~ Blogger blocked???

I HATE IT.

I could just ramble on about some mundane subject, or event that will have you rushing to stick needles in your eyes rather than read any further, but I will spare you.... for today.

What I will do however, is post a couple of pics. Before and after, if you will.
And it pretty much sums up how fast she grew up right before my eyes......

showing "Lolly" some luv...


and then ..... "poof"

And yes, I know...... before I blink she will be in High School, crying over boys, getting her period and begging me for a tatoo and some freakish body peircing ~ but that's a post for another day!!!!

Happy Friday!

and there ya have it,
M

3 comments:

That One Mom said...

So sad... They grow too fast...

Michele said...

Soooo fast....

Kristen said...

My daughter already wants a tattoo. Just like her mommy and uncle John. She wants one that doesn't rub off. *sigh* Yep...she's only four.

And your daughter is so cute. I love that she is posing just like the earlier pic {no tooth smile and all}.