Monday, September 14

Monday, it lasted all day

Well, for those of you with me on facebook, it's been no secret the problems I'd been having with my computer. I am happy to say, however, that today ended on a good note. New computer is up and running like a dream.

Not much to post about today.

Trinity was excited to go to school. She talked about it all weekend. Couldn't wait to get there this afternoon.

Went grocery shopping, which I loathe!

Overall, pretty boring Monday.

I'll try and be more interesting tomorrow.....

And there ya have it,
Michele

2 comments:

Poltzie said...

Yay for new computers!! Where did you get it?
Also, love the sig line. I really need one!!

Michele said...

OMG, Poltzie ..... I totally just noticed this commen!!

Yay... loving my new Puter... I got it from a local computer store here in town.

How's the sig line coming along??