Monday, September 21

Moody Monday

Ahhh, Monday's. A new start. A fresh week to embrace. Pfffttt........

I must start off tonight with an apology. It appears that my"Marvelous Mom's" week will have to be postponed until next Monday. Have been handed a little too much on my plate the next few days, and want to make sure that I can devote the proper time and attention to my "super mom friends" and their stories.

On top of all the extra work (which I am not complaining about)... have been extremely moody today. Wait a minute.... who am I editing for.... BITCHY is the word. Up, down, sideways, then back again. Not sure why. Don't care. Just want it to stop.

Will spare you the dribble. We've all been there.

So, let's just say this ~ Woke up grumpy and.... yada, yada, yada.... that guy at the Macs store tonight isn't gonna ask me for my freakin' I.D. any time soon.

and there ya have it,
M

No comments: