Tuesday, September 29

One Lovely Blog Award

Wow... 2 Awards in one week.  I gotta tell ya, I'm feelin' the love. 
Thank you so much to Jeniel from "What's Wrong With Mommy"....
Here is a link to her site...
What's Wrong With Mommy?

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 15 lovely blog picks:
Mama's Losin' It
PHAT Mommy
Peeling an Orange with a Screwdriver
Sugar Britches
June Cleaver After a Six-Pack
Dirty Pantaloons
The Mama Dramalogues
Jenna In the Ditch
Book Blab
Keeping Up!
Martini Mom
Single Mom Survives
Memoirs of a Single Mom
Why is Daddy Crying? - Journal
Monkey's Momma

Try and check them all out.... they are some of my all time fav's!!!  Hilarious stuff!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

These are cool! I got one just the other
day! Congrats ladies! Thanks Michele for
the nice comment you left on my page! Thanks!
I'm following you now. Cute blog BTW:)

mudmama said...

Gotta love those awards!
Following you from MBC
www.ajourneytotheson.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Thanks Ladies.... :)

Happy Blogging
M

Monkey's Momma said...

Thank you!! :)

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Aww shucks...thanks so much! I love it!

And you deserve these awards! Your blog is great!

Lisa said...

I loooove your blog! And coincidentally I LOVE YOU TOO! I have an award for yoooouuu!!
You can check it out at:

http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2009/09/beautiful-butterfly-award.html

Amira said...

Okay, Michele, so I don't even know if you'll get this comment since your post here is from September, but I want to thank you again for this wonderful award and apologize *profusely* for not getting back to you on it in the blogosphere. Honestly, just, last fall was a time when my blogging took a major hit due to life crap.

So, thank you, I am linking you up at my site, and finally thanking you for the award ON my blog.

All the best to you!