Wednesday, September 30

Picture Day part deux

Good Morning Everyone...
For those of you just joining... it was Trinity's "picture day" at school yesterday. I forgot to take a picture before she left, but managed to catch some when she got home.



















She picked the outfit herself. And she insisted that my friend Alex do her hair before going to school.  Oh yeah,..... that's right, I was not allowed to do my only child's hair on her very first "picture day". I would be lying if I said there was no pang of jealousy .... it was small, but I felt it.
I never trusted my mother to do my hair later in life. The Dorthy Hamill electrical cord home perm "episode" did it for me. I walked around for 6 months looking like the tip of a poodle's tail... but again, I digress.

However redundant... just wanted to share the "pre-pictures" of the "picture day" picture....

What the hell did I just say???? the word and the sentence has lost all meaning to me now...I'm not even gonna delete it.  That's too funny!!!
more coffee needed ~ STAT!

Happy Blogging,
Michele

(Oh... I just added that little linky thing that suggest previous posts.... I'm scratching my head over this.  Some of the old ones I'm not so proud of..... what to do, what to do?? " )

12 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Picture day, she looks adorable! Cute dress! Thank you so much for the follow and the kind words you left on my blog. I'm following as well and I look forward to blogging with you! :)

Monkey's Momma said...

Trinity is so cute! Thanks for reading my blog. I like yours too!

carma said...

pretty in pink! Picture day is always so much fun. We had my son's hair cut a few weeks ago so it would be the proper length by picture day :-)

Welcome to SITS!

Tammy said...

I always hated it when my mom did my hair. She would yank so hard.
I think your daughter looks adorable with the two pony tails. My daughter loves having her hair up like that.

That One Mom said...

Awesome, Michele! She's beautiful! Our picture day is on the 7th. I can hardly wait to see what The Girl picks out. Her wardrobe is currently reminiscent of "Desperately Seeking Susan"...

Aimie said...

Your daughter looks adorable! Her pictures will be great!

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Cute daughter you have there! We had picture day a few weeks ago and I'm anxious to get them back and see what kind of smile we have...the cute one or the fake, see-all-my-teeth one. :)

JennyMac said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

sassy stephanie said...

Oh wow! What a great pick! You are so brave...I couldn't let my 7 yr old pick her outfit Tues for picture day. Well, not without a little supervision. She would wear EVERY piece of bling in her closet!

Michele said...

Thanks everyone for the "comment love"...

I'm also wondering what kind of smile she gave the camera at school. Will post it as soon as it comes.

You are all so wonderful... I am so glad I met all of you!!!

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

She looks cute. My son had picture day. He has been a goofball for all his pictures this summer. I asked him if he could do one nice picture for me and he did it. Commenting from the challenge.

Lucy

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

She looks so adorable. I bet those pictures are going to be awesome.