Tuesday, September 29

Picture Day.......


Can you guess these Celebrities???

It's "Picture Day" for Trinity. She is super excited.... and I ended up taking a trip down memory lane.

I remember my first "school picture". It was sad, really. What was my mother thinking?
I don't have a scanner (really, I don't)
So, visualize it.... if you will
First we'll start with my face:

Cheesy missing front tooth grin, complete with big, goofy, '70's circa, googly glasses ~ and thanks to Michael Stewart (my first crush through grade school) and his endless farting, I had a crinkled up nose as well .... ~ .
Oh yeah, and lets not forget the home perm.... sweet holy shit ~ the perm!!!!! There are no words.... really. Dorthy Hamill chewed through an electric cable.
And, the real kicker (the shining moment)......... A booger ( that's right) of the dangling variety!!! How awsome is that???
How am I looking to you so far? Still with me??

Okay, so..... on with the fashion :
THE MOST ~ GAWD AWFUL ~ polyester get-up that K-mart ever put on the rack. Paisley blue print top, with stretchy matching pants (if you can imagine) and itchy as HELL. The shirt had a Dickie with a white collar ~ also paisley (hey, it was the '70's) ~ with gigantic lapels hanging out the sides, and long sleeves with big white cuffs. Clearly, it was hideous.

HID ~ Eeee ~ US
But then, like I said, it was the '70's.... I mean seriously ~ who DIDN"T look hideous back then?

I don't think I ever forgave my mother for that..... until today.

This much I know.... whatever I stick her in, or how I do her hair, she will eventually see it as an epic fail. There is no escaping this...
So,... I have decided to pick out the stupidest looking outfit and get it over with. Give her the blue, and purple hair she has requested, and call it a day!!

and there ya have it....
Michele
Yes, yes, that's the plan.
Celeb's L-R (Christina Aguilara, Demi Moore, Pamela Anderson, Leo DiCaprio)

5 comments:

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Stick with the plan. It's an awesome plan. If she looks back in shame, she will have no one to blame but herself!

Boogers, huh? Wouldn't you think the photographer would have handed you a tissue or something? I bet he's still laughing about it.

And I have no idea who the celebrity pictures are. I'm so bad at that. The boy looks familiar but I'm not sure who it is...Leo, maybe? First one too, but I can't place her. Ok, I give up.

I'm the cool site of the day?? How cool is that?! :)

sandy said...

Oh, I have taken a few winners myself! Why do school pictures always come back to haunt you?!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Joy said...

Pamela Anderson's was the only one I couldn't guess. She's had too much work done! She used to be so pretty.

Welcome to the SITS community, it's great to have you join us!

Nikki said...

LMAO...but we thought we looked so good back then!...and then came the 80's. (groan)

You have an award waiting for you over at my blog!

Nikki
thechocolatemousseblog.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Thanks for all the comment "LOVE"...

Pamela Anderson was the stumper for me too....

took a trip to all your blogs today!!!

Happy Blogging
M