Monday, September 21

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to visit my site, and for all the wonderful things that you are saying.

I must say, I was not prepared for the overwhelming response, now that I have got my "name" out there, so to speak... and let the world know what a truly amazing daughter I have.

For those of you that don't know me, and those of you that do.... Thank you for following along in my struggle to be a good mom, and have a place to share, and remember all the wonderful stages of her childhood. I hope that she can look back on this one day as a tribute to how precious and loved she is.

I love to write. I love to journal. I love to blog. It just makes sense.

This week, I would like to feature some awsome "MOM's" in my life.
Some of them blog, some dont. Some of them should, some of them wont. But I will be devoting this week to feature a different "awsome mom" each day and tell you my reasons why I think she is so special. So, stay tuned, and be prepared to meet some amazing new women, who make parenting seem effortless.

And of course, the musings of Trinity. The star of the show. My video link should be up and running by then. I am super excited to be featuring some funny blogger video stuff of her as well. For those of you that know her, she is quite the little ham and ... absolutely LOVES the camera. I cant wait. Seriously.

Happy Monday Everyone...

and there ya have it,

M

No comments: