Sunday, October 4

Award Week ( this is so cool)










I really don't know what to say.  3 Awards in one week!!! 
Thank you soooo much Tanya for thinking of me, and for your "comment love".

So Ladies.... if you love great recipies for over the top yummy treats, homemade
bath and soaps , and a bunch of other unique ideas then you should definately
check out Tanya at  The Grab Bag
It's a wonderful little blog, and I have put on 10 pounds since finding her to prove it. 
She is a very sweet lady with a warm heart and unique style all her own.  I love her blog. 
I never miss a post. Thanks again, Tanya ~ I "heart" you.

The rules, once again, are to pass this award along to 15 newly found great blogs.... but I love them all.

So, Here's the deal  (It's a good plan, I'm sticking with the plan)  All the blogs I follow are
over the top, in my opinion so.......

  1. Go to my side bar, under "BLOGS THAT ROCK" & click on "show all"...                             
  2. If you see your blog, Guess what? ~ I bestow on you an "Over the Top" award.
  3. Graciously accept your award,  
  4. Leave a quick comment below so I know you have grabbed it
  5. Visit the site above you in the comment list, and leave them some "comment love".

Thats it. 
Happy Bloggin'
Michele
ps.  That includes you too, Tanya!!! :)

14 comments:

blueviolet said...

Congrats on your award!

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

I really like that idea! I hate having to pick just a few blogs to bestow an award on when they're all so great! I'm off to check out the one ahead of me... :)

Amy said...

Thanks for following my blog. It is nice to meet new people....

Tanya said...

Thanks so much Michele for accepting the award and saying such nice things about me and my blog! You are such a Sweet Heart:0)

Tanya said...

I've accepted the award btw! And thanks again:)

carma said...

enjoy your new blog bling :-)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I love this blog. By the way, not to give you too many. You have an award on my blog. http://www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Joy said...

Congrats on your bloggy awards!

p.s. Thanks so much for stopping by last week on my SITS feature day!

Tammy said...

Congrats! Your blog rocks.

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Congrats on your award!
Popping in from MBC! Letting you know I'm following you now.

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

There's an award for you on my blog! (Don't worry, you don't have to do anything with it, just know I enjoy your blog!)

Natasha said...

Hey, Michelle. I was just updating my Daily Gratitudes page when I saw I had seven comments on it and yours was at the top. I had never seen it before!! I'm so sorry I never responded or added you in. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm very touched.

Adding you to the page's blogroll now. :-)

Natasha said...

Wait a second, that's a NEW comment! PHEWF. Typepad made me think it was an old one. Long story. So glad I didn't miss that. I felt really bad. LOL.

Michele said...

Thank you ladies, again, for all the kind words and "comment love". I feel so luck to have met all of you, and I enjoy your blogs soo much.
We rock!!!