Sunday, October 4

CIBC Run for the Cure



Well, today is the day Trinity joins over 10,000 participants in the Annual CIBC Run for the Cure. 
I am so proud of her I could just burst....
On behalf of Trinity (and myself) we would like to thank
everyone who came forward to share their support of this very special cause.
I will be posting the official total, and of course, pictures.
As I have mentioned, we lost a friend this year to a long, couragous
battle with Breast Cancer... so, tomorrow, my friend  Marina  , I walk for you and
your beautiful children left behind ♥

On a lighter note:
ps.  It's supposed to freakin' snow tomorrow!! Go figure ~ STUPID ALBERTA
WEATHER!!!  So, on top of getting up at 6 a.m.,  I now have to dig out winter
coats, mitts, hats, scarves and snow pants for Trinity so she doesn't freeze her little butt off. 

6 comments:

ModernMom said...

Hee Hee! Stupid Alberta! I'm in Ontario and have hd the stupid furnace on for two weeks. Yeah Canada:)
Love your blog!

blueviolet said...

Now I'm curious if it snows! I can't even imagine. We sometimes get a few flurries that melt when they hit the ground at this time of year, but nothing major.

I hope you'll post about the walk!

sandil said...

I'll look forward to the pictures and stories.

The Runners for the Cure today were mostly decked out in Shorts and T'shirts. The weather was sunny and very warm with temps hitting 17 degrees. Now that is in Victoria, Vancouver Island, mind you.

You go Trinity.

Christine said...

I'm stopping in from SITS to welcome you..Welcome! :D
I love the title of your blog...and your daughter is such a sweetie!
Hope you didn't freeze your butts off yesterday for your Run. It's a wonderful cause, though, so I'm sure there was some warmth to be felt:)

Take Care,
~C

Poltzie said...

Pictures Please! I LOVE that I supported her; I feel so good about it. I can only imagine how good Trinity must feel! Such a great girl!

Michele said...

Thanks everyone for the "comment love"... I'm such a comment whore. LOL
Yes, pictures are coming. I left my camera in the back of my friends car. As soon as I get my butt in gear I will be posting them.
And yes, Poltzie, we love that you supported her as well... thank you so much for being such an awsome friend!!