Friday, October 9

Friday Flashback


















Really, there are no words. This pic was taken the day after she was born.
I’m feeling sentimental this week. 
Aww, crap!! Who am I kidding. I’m just dead-ass tired, to tell the truth.
Yes, the picture is cute. It’s one of my all time fav’s, but it’s really just my way
 of slackin’ off tonight, and still leaving you with something worth visiting me for.

My brain shut down a few hours ago (in protest, I’m sure) during an episode
of “Toopy and Binoo”, and is no longer speaking to me. I did have a “cornucopia” (lol)
of ideas earlier today, but they are lost to me now.  Probably tucked away in the
freezer, along side the remote control I put there last week!!

It’s almost midnight, and I just sat down at the computer.  Must say, I am blown away
by all your wonderful comments on my last post.  Haven’t had the chance to reply
to all of you yet, or check out my new followers, but I have noticed, and will get on that as
soon as I kick this insomnia fairy to the curb and finally get some sleep.

We got snow here today. Yep. Snow.  Autumn lasted all of 20 minutes this year.  Got a nice
blustery north wind as well. 1,2,3.... awesome!!!  For those of you that don’t know, I live
in Southern Alberta... so, chances are we’ll get one of our famous Chinooks tomorrow, and
have to haul out the flip-flops and Capri's one last time. It’s crazy.

OMG... Did I just devote an entire paragraph talking about the weather?!
That’s like, ...30 seconds
of your lives that you’ll never get back.  I think I have done enough.

and there ya have it,
M.

12 comments:

blueviolet said...

I wouldn't mind one of those flashback summer weather weekends right now. It's rainy and completely lousy here!

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

This is the cutest picture!

And don't feel bad about talking about the weather for a whole paragraph...my next post is dedicated to it! :)

Michele said...

LOL... Yes, a summer weather weekend would be nice... fingers crossed.

and a whole paragraph?? Cool, can't wait.I'm sure it will be much more interesting than mine! LOL
Thanks for the comment love...

Mrs Cooper said...

Stopping in from the VGNO. Wow, snow already. No offense, but please keep it there. Have a great weekend.

!!The Obnoxious SAHM!! said...

flash backs are totally cool. I have them all day. AND what a wonderful picture!

I love rambling thoughts. so you go girl.
love it!
- obnoxious

robin said...

How sweet! What a great shot.
Happy GNO!

otin said...

If I could get back all of my wasted time, I could live another life! LOL!

Carolee / Home4ever said...

It has been raining every day here in NY for at least the last two weeks- and cold, too!

We got about 3 hours of sunshine and warm weather the other day. It was gone as quickly as it came.

I am so ready for a party- Happy VGNO!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Heh heh. The weather. Don't you feel that when you talk about it that you're so old? I know I do. I feel like the grannies in the park or something. But wow, snow. Crazy!

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

ah.. you are tooo funny.. Ok there is 15 seconds of your life used up!!

Happy VGNO :)

Chief said...

Such a sweet picture

Amy said...

Oh what a sweet photo. I am visiting my parents right now and enjoying the short weather. While I hear back home it is in the 20's at night and 40's during the day. I am glad I am here. No worries on the Round Robin you can join in next month if you would like.