Thursday, October 15

Quiet time

I must confess that I am not much for writing any good posts this week.
I'm blaming it on my ass, and the fact that it's broken from the fall.
So, I have decided to resort to the "visual" funny stuff to make your visit
here worth while, rather than any real content of my own.  Le sigh.

T
This was me ~ for the better part of the day!!!
Apparhently, I have been given 2 more awards from fellow bloggers...
I have not forgotten about you.  Will post a reply shortly. Although, it is
getting a little embarassing ;)
I have THE BEST FOLLOWERS IN THE WORLD.  I feel like such a
wanker, for not posting anything decent this week.  Stupid tailbone!

3 comments:

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

I've been getting migraines all week and have a baby with the flu...this looked like my house as well.

The second I collapse onto the floor, I suddenly morph into a child sized playground and they crawl all over me.

That One Mom said...

I totally know that feeling. Mine are too big to crawl all over me, but instead I come to and have a home that looks like Armageddon has hit.

blueviolet said...

You poor thing. I feel so sorry for you!