WOW... another award. I love this one. I've seen it around the bloggy
world, and thought it was so cool.
This one is from Angela at The Suburban Jungle . It's a wonderful blog,
full of tips for healthy eating, saving money and giveaways. I love this site.
She has wonderful ideas and I always make sure to check her out every day!!
If you haven't been there yet... you should definately check it out. Thank you soooo much, Darlin.
You made my day!
Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content
and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and
inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. Once, when I was a teenager (on a dare) I ate a small, peeled grape….
Through my left nostril, or was it the right? Not sure. Not sure why this was
the first thing that came to mind….
2. I have 2 “best days of my life”, so far…the birth of my daughter, and
hanging out with Brad Pitt.
3. I have a rare disease called Sarcoidosis. I have a better chance at being
hit by lightning than dying from it.
4. The first time I got drunk, I was 7. Christmas Day. Big Italian Feast. 26
relatives for dinner, all gave me a “sip” of wine. Passed out in my mashed
potatoes. Very, very funny!!
5. First day with my first car, a silver ’79 Monte Carlo… I backed into a
6. I have had a secret crush on the same guy for almost 20 years. I have
never had the guts to tell him.
7. I have a raging phobia about bees, wasps, etc. I once jumped out of a
canoe because a wasp landed on my knee ~ after that, I never went camping
for 6 years!!! (probably ‘cause I never got invited. I don’t remember now.
8. I can’t touch my own bellybutton. Feels funny. Creeps me out.
9. My dream as a child was to be a dancer/singer…
Even to this day, sometimes in my dreams at night I am dancing
10. After my daughter was born, I realized I had never been truly in love.
And so, now on to my 7 choices for amazing blog
I think they're all amazing, but...
1. Ann at Ann Again... and again ~ a great blog. She is honest and refreshing.
I never miss a post
2. The always hilarious.Pink Haired Momma ~ this a fantastic blog. Worth
3. Andrea at Good Girl Gone Redneck ~ a wonderful blog, always
funny, honest and insightful.
4. The one and only, my bloggy friend Jenna at Jenna In The Ditch ~ she
is always honest, with great HYSTERICAL posts.
5. Donna at The Obnoxious SAHM ~ with over 600 followers, this amazing
woman always has something to say worth reading. Her style is unique, and
she always keeps me laughing.
6. Nancy at If Evolution Really Works ~ also a brilliant woman, with great posts.
I never miss checking her out.
7. Lisa at Grandma's Briefs ~ definately worth a look. She is a grandma,
mom and writer. She's wonderful.
And there ya have it. There are so many more that I wanted to put on the list.
I feel so blessed with so many loyal followers.
I also noticed today that I have MORE followers.... please know that I am
making a point today to come by and check you out, if I haven't done so
already!!!! I can't wait....