Friday, October 9

Sperm Bank WTF???

There is a new recipie book out there.... and if you happen to see it
 laying around at someone's house, you may wanna think twice about
"staying for supper".  Seriously.

My Friend Jenna, over at  Jenna In the Ditch   posted about it today. 
And I am still trying to wrap my head around it.  She also had this to say
(and man, I couldn't have said it better myself) :

"I can tell you exactly what is going to happen when you read this:
1.You're going to say out loud "OOOOHHHHH NOOOOO."
2.You will have to re-read it because it is so out of anyone’s realm
of thinking that you automatically assume you have read it wrong.
3.You are going to grab the closest person to you (even if you don't
particularly like them) and tell them just so you can watch their reaction."

So, without further ado.... check this out.  I'll wait here............
Natural Harvest


Yes, that's right..... SEMEN BASED RECIPIES
My thoughts... if your weekly grocery list includes a trip to the sperm
bank ~ you're doing it wrong!!
Here is an excerpt:
"Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex
and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is
commonly available in many, if not most, homes and
restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen
remains neglected as a food."

"discuss"

15 comments:

Gladys said...

Um, You mean Sea-man...as in sailor right????

Michele said...

LOL...sorry Gladys. Nope :)

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Thanks for the warning - if I ever see that cookbook at someone's house, I am NOT staying for supper! LOL! :)

But oooh...what a great idea for when you have those unwanted unexpected guests that show up around dinner time... ;)

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

What? What?

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

WHAT?!?

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Very nasty! I saw it on her blog and I tried commenting, but for some reason her commenting was working.

I can't even imagine what it could possibly add to any recipe? Cover your eyes here ::just add salt instead::

Natasha said...

That's nothing compared to cod sperm. Search: "becomingsomething.com cod sperm" Hideous. Not that I'd make like a pasta sauce out of any sperm or anything but I'd eat human sperm (obviously?) over chunky, thick cod sperm any day. AND PEOPLE EAT COD SPERM. I saw it on tv on that gross jobs show, I think.

Janie B said...

OMG!!!!!

otin said...

I always thought that it would be great for us guys if semen was a cure-all drug that caused women to reach all of their goals and contributed to their mental well being! It would be such a wonderful life! hahaha!

blueviolet said...

I would sooner die.

Angel said...

OMG seriously?????? I will look for this cookbook now and avoid all possible eating!

Christine said...

What will they think of next? I am almost grossed out. How are we collecting this??...Like, "hold on honey, lemme grab the measuring cup"...?
LOL!

Homemade Mamas said...

That is delightfully horrifying!!! Hilarious and disturbing at the same time!

Suburban Hooker said...

Sperm Flan....GAG!!!

The K Family said...

Found you on Homemademamas.

Your blog is a great read and I could not believe this post! How crazy!! Thanks for the laugh!