Saturday, November 21

The Abyss - it's a long way down

Seriously... I don't even know where to start! 

I'm soooo ashamed.

It's been like, what??? Forever, since my last post.   I have missed the Blogging world, and all of you so much, I really can't put it into words. 

I'll give you the condensed version...
Managed to catch a little bug called  " H1N1" ???
Perhaps you may have heard of it . . .  
So, ya.  There's me, all sicker than EVER.  Which, of course, developed into pnuemonia. 
Good times, people.  Good times ; )

One morning, I was sooo sick, and so drained; I gave Trinity a donut for breakfast!!
Oh yeah, Mommy of the Year Award is comin' my way.  I can feel it. 

Needless to say, I fell behind on everything. . . and the blog (oddly enough) just had to take a back seat.
So, if I have any followers left, just thought I would let you all know that I'M BACK, and it feels good.
Can't wait to read all of your blogs, and do some much needed catching up.

Lot's has happened in my absence.  Halloween (which I still haven't downloaded pictures of yet) was fun for Trinity.  She was a vampire for school, then changed her mind for the actual day, and went as a cheerleader at the last minute. 
We she scored big time in the candy department,
and I am still she is still making her way through the candy bowl.

More HUGE news (that I also have not downloaded pictures of) is,
she lost her FIRST TOOTH. 
Soo, exciting.  Bottom left.  Fell out at school. 
She asked the Tooth Fairy for a computer. 
This made the Tooth Fairy laugh, and laugh, and laugh...

She told me the next day, after discovering that the space under her pillow did not contain a new "Dell"
"That's okay, Mommy. . . there's always Santa!! "
Santa, indeed. 
Wait a second......... I think I hear him laughing too.

Anyway, gonna keep this one short...
Anxious to get visiting your blogs....

It's good to be back . . .
Michele

Oh, and btw. . . "SAM" is still alive and well, and kissing all the girls.  

21 comments:

Matty said...

It's been going around and no fun at all. Glad that you're back and feeling better.

So a donut. Big deal. She'll live to be 100.

I love how she dreams big.

otin said...

I was hoping that you were just on vacation or something! I put you on my blogroll and then you vanished!

I believe that I had H1N1 myself. I had a fever for 6 straight days and I am still coughing 3 weeks later.

A donut is probably more nutricious than most breakfast cereals!

Christine said...

I'm LOL at the tooth fairy. Too funny!
The stinking flu bug? awww....So glad to hear that you recovered. You were missed!
Looking forward to the pics & stories!
Take care:)

(The Obnoxious SAHM) said...

girlfriend its great to hear from you! been wondering where you been! no worries. I am so busy and haven hardly posted anything. are you on twitter? find me under obnoxioussahm :)

EcoMeg said...

I'm glad you're back - so sorry you've been ill. That sucks.

My 5yo has a wobbly tooth for the first time, and wants candy from the tooth fairy. I told him that's probably against the Tooth Fairy Code of Ethics, that $$ is usually the routine. But he's determined. :D

So glad to read your good humored post this a.m. A good way to start the day!

Melissa said...

Glad your back and made bacon outta that little swine lol... sorry, what a horrible joke.

Man, u don't even want to know what i've let my kids eat for breakfast in moments of tiredness, rushedness, crankyness, and just plain laziness. One donut will not kill her. It will get you the normal mother of the year award lol.

Good to see ya posting again!

Lisa said...

Yay! You're back! I'm so glad to see your post, and so sorry you've been sick. My Bubby has H1N1 (which is quite scary for a 17-month-old ... with asthma).

Can't wait to hear more from you!

Amy said...

Glad you are back. Sorry you got sick that is no fun. I love how you can loose a tooth and ask for a computer. That is awesome.

mudmama said...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, I was worried about you! I haven't posted since Tampa and it is been a couple of weeks. So sorry about the yucky
H1N1 (Dock had a scare and possible case of it, see Halloween post) and it sucked. How about your sweet girl, did she get it? Is Sam spreading cooties? ;) Congratz on her first tooth, she is so funny asking the tooth fairy for a computer! Think Santa can get by with a toy laptop?
Lots of love and so glad you are back!! xoxo Lauren

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

My goodness. What a terrible bout with H1N1 you must have had. So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Don't beat yourself up about the doughnut - my daughter had a black and white cookie for brekkie the other day. She was home sick and it made her happy. We're not going to hell for that. Now, the bavarian cream doughnut that I ate, that I will probably burn for.

Rebekah said...

This is going to be everyone's story this year. We too got sick this last week.....felt the same way.

blueviolet said...

I was wondering and wondering and wondering and I commented and emailed and you still didn't answer. I was SO worried about you!

Thank goodness you are back and healthy and safe!!!

I missed you!!!!!!!!!

EcoMeg said...

You are the sweetest. Thank you for making mine your site of the day! And it really does help just to know that other moms go through the same things I do, so thanks for your comment on my post. It was just one of those days. :)

Janie B said...

So glad you're back. You've been missed! I'm sorry you've been so sick. Vitamins! Start now!

Amo said...

Glad you are feeling better! Take care of yourself and I am glad you are back! The comment about Santa laughing was soooo funny!

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Your absence was definitely missed! I had wondered where you had been...all kinds of things went through my head. I wasn't sure if I should call the police or not. :)

Glad you're back and looking forward to reading! And very glad you're feeling better!

beth♥ said...

Glad you are back and healthy!

The K Family said...

Glad to see you back. Sorry you got a case of the awful pig virus! Blech!

magda said...

Yikes. Glad you beat it. Hey, Am I on comment moderation for being inappropriate? If so, Please forgive.

purpleorchid22 said...

I'm glad you are back and in good health. My house too got hit with that nasty bug! My son and I got it the worse. You were missed and keep making us laugh!

Mrsblogalot said...

I was just about to start stalking you wondering where you have been! So glad you are back ....and well!!!!!!!!

Missed you girl!
xoxoxxoMelyssa