Thought I would take a few minutes to bring you all up to speed.
In keeping with the theme, "Things I would never do"
Here's my version of
Things we "didn't" do at Christmas
1) I never ate all the christmas cookies, then had to run to the corner store at 9:00 on Christmas eve to buy a pack of powdered donuts to leave for "Santa". He did however, leave Trinity a note saying they were his favorite, so all was good.
2) I never told Trinity that McDonald's was closed for the holidays.
3) I also never told Trinity that her new Hanna Montana Concert Stage (complete with songs, cheers from screaming girls, and flashing lights) ran out of batteries. ~ Sorry Mama Connie, I needed a break.
4) In a mad rush to get ready for Christmas morning , I definately did NOT sweep the floor and then push it under the rug and couch until later in the day.
5) I did buy Trinity some of her favority candy treats for her stocking. What I did NOT do on Christmas Eve was change my mind, and keep half of them for myself. I also did not eat all of the "said candy" that night before I went to bed.
6) I did not leave my Christmas shopping until the last minute, like all the other years before.
7) I did not leave a load of laundry in the washer for 4 days, only to wonder what that awful smell was on the 5th day.
8) I did not open a package of shortbread cookies from my stepmother, and then eat them ALL on the way home.
9) I definately did not say something inappropriate and stupid during Christmas dinner, and inadvertenlty start world war 3, between members of Trinity's extended family.
10) I did not spend the rest of the night in tears because of saying something out of line to someone I care about.
11) I would never think about telling Trinity that Santa is coming in the morning to take all the toys back if she calls me a jerk one more time!!!
12) I most certainly would never, ever run out of batteries for the camera which would result in having only one picture taken Christmas morning.
Happy Holidays!!! ;)