Monday, December 7

Not Me Monday

Okay... I just stumbled across this fantastic Meme. I don't normally do these, but I think this one is a keeper. If you decide to play along, let me know. . . I wanna laugh at your expense too!!


Over at MckMama (go there now, I'll wait)  she is the creator of Not Me Mondays. This is where we get to share all the things we would "NEVER" do, or didn't do.  It's hysterically funny! So, I thought I would give it a go, and air some dirty laundry ... (in case any of you thought I was perfect) !!! HA
All you have to do to play is visit her site, grab the button, and add your name to the Mcklinky list.

1.)  I did "not" eat all of Trinity's lick-a-stick candys last night while blogging, and then tell her this morning they must have fallen out of the bag on the way home.

2.) I did "not" let her eat a candy cane for breakfast last week, because I had a headache and could not get out of bed right away.

3.) I would  "not" sleep in my pjyama's, then wear them all day for two days in a row. That's just disgusting, I would "never" do such a thing. I have my pride.

4.) I did "not" pull a sweater for Trinity from the dirty laundry pile, sniff it, check for pieces of food, then tell her it was from the clean pile.

5.)  I would "never" forget about garbage day for two weeks in a row, and then have 6 bags piling up in my garage.

6.)  I would "never" let my child eat a bowl of cereal on the floor without a spoon, simply because she has morphed into CottonTail the bunny.

7.) I would "never" tell Trinity that I will SHAVE HER HEAD BALD if she freaks out one more time over her hair in the morning.

8.) And I certainly did "not" procrastinate all weekend about laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and the like. I am a "get-'er-done kinda girl. My house is totally spotless, all the time. And I always know where everything is.

There ya have it.  Oh, there's more, but I do "not" anticipate being anything less than perfect this week, so I'm gonna save the rest for later ;)

16 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

that was hilarious!!! too bad you didn't really do any of those things!!!
i have never eaten my kiddos candy and then had to come up with an excuse of it later on either...

magda said...

who would do such things? i am appalled.(long uncomfortable silence)really.(another dramatic pause for effect)just appalled.

insert disgusted sigh coupled with disapproving shaking of head, the side to side way(the way one would say NO), not circles or up and down. that would be an insane person, not a judgmental or even a witty one:)

Andrea (ace1028) said...

I've seen this meme before, but I didn't fully *get* it. I do now! Thanks, that was too cute. I MIGHT have to give it a whirl. RIght now, even, I was coming to post about something else, but it could be incorporated in ... maybe ... ;)

Fairy Footprints said...

Oh that was really cute. I love it.

Blessings


-·=»‡«=·-Heidi-·=»‡«=·-

Missy said...

I LOVE all of these!

Brian Miller said...

lol...candy canes are the perfect breakfast this time of year, right?

blueviolet said...

I have forgotten my garbage 2 weeks in a row too! Never 3 yet though!

I used to do this meme every week!

A candy cane for breakfast, lol. I like your house!

That One Mom said...

Hahahaha! I would "never" put dirty clothes on my kids either...

otin said...

You ate all of her candy and then got upset when she called you names? For Shame! LOL!

Send Trinity to this website:

http://randomsantaletters.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, I'd NEVER do any of the things there either. Never (cough).

Chelsea said...

Yup I wouldn't do any of those things either. Nope not this mom. :-) To funny

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

What a coincidence!! I would never let my kids eat candy canes for breakfast either! I definitely wouldn't let them eat dry cereal straight out of the box. Uh huh. No way. Not me.

See, when your coat is over the pajamas, no one even notices. Really. Not that I would know. Just sayin'...

mudmama said...

lovin' it!!

Rachel said...

THAT list had me laughing aloud. Awesome! So glad that I'm not the only one who "doesn't" do such things.

Clueless_Mama said...

These were SO funny!! I would have eaten the lick a stick too. I love those things. A lot of the things you said sound like things I would say too. LOL Loved it!

kys said...

I did NOT eat doughnuts for dinner tonight while hiding from the kids.