Wednesday, January 27

Ask me Anything


Okay. 
So here it is.
After months of prodding and coaxing from fellow bloggers (you know who you are)  I've decided it would be fun to have a day of sharing !!!

One of the things I love most about blogging is getting to know all of you better, and feeling more connected to you  in your journeys, but some of you have expressed that I don't really share much about me on my blog ~ 

I try to share the rollercoaster of my experiences in my comments, when I have personally related to what has been posted. Otherwise, I suppose I do keep that part private, because well.... frankly, Trinity's antics are WAY funnier and less embarrasing  (for me) 

but for now,
I thought I would indulge your requests...

I'm in your hands. . . all exposed, and raw and stuff. (snort)
So go ahead, ask me anything...
I'll be posting the answers on Saturday.
Photobucket

14 comments:

Baume Mercier USA said...

Hmmm ... I'll start with something cheeky. Any TV series that you can categorize as your guilty pleasure?

Mrsblogalot said...

If you were a bumper sticker, how would you read?

mama-face said...

Lemme see...I find that I can relate to so much of what you write; although I could be your mother and have different life experiences.

Why do you think that is?

Dana said...

Well, of course, it's the old favorite: what's your most embarrassing moment? LOL!

Jenners said...

I recently did this and it ended up being really fun and a great way to get material for blog posts.

So here are some:

What is the earliest memory you have?

We are about the same age with a child about the same age. How do you feel about being "an older mom?" (I'm hoping you aren't taking offense!!!!)

Brian Miller said...

if today was a free day, with no responsibilities, what would you be doing?

magda said...

Why do you blog?

Aimie said...

If you could go anywhere with Trinity where would you go and why?

What is one thing you really want for yourself? Just for you, to spoil yourself.

Ann said...

No question here... I just can't wait to read what everyone has come up with!

Missy said...

1. How did you get the nerve to do this?
2. Are there any questions you are afraid tha will be asked?
Can't wait to read your answers, you are brave!

Unknown Mami said...

What is your favorite think about yourself? Do not be modest.

Tracie said...

If time and money were not issues where would go for your next vacation??

The Absence of Alternatives said...

Oh man. All the other ones are all kind of polite... I have been asking anybody online that would give me the chance: Have you had a Brazilian? And would you recommend it?

Matty said...

If you could go back in time and change one thing, knowing what you know now, what would it be?