Wednesday, January 13

"Holy Crap Thank You So Much" take deux

Seriously.
I don't even know how to explain.  Over the last few weeks I recieved quite a few awards.
Sometimes, these things go around the bloggy world in waves. So, I decided to wait it out, make one huge "Holy Crap Thank You So Much" kind of post. 


I waited. I made a post.
I called it "Holy Crap Thank You So Much"
I was sure I scheduled it to automatically post for the next morning. Then, I put it out my mind. When scolling through old posts looking for something else, I noticed it wasn't there.  It didn't freakin' post. It's GONE.  WTF????

How ungrateful I must have seemed all this time. 
So, I'm gonna give it another go:

First of all, the one and only Magda  bestowed on me a couple of awards, but in comparison to her stunning wit, kind heart, and writing style, I am not worthy.  You totally have to check her out.  She is the author of 2 great blogs: I'm just sayin'  and So Many Sisters .  She is hysterical, honest, and loyal. ~ a wonderful mother, and a great bloggy friend.  My life, my soul would be lost without her.

And Brittany, the author of Mommy Words   is an exceptional woman with an incredible blog.  She is a warm-hearted amazing mother, with another little one on the way.  And despite being pregnant, taking care of her family, and finding new uses for a flashlight that I'm STILL snickering about... she manages to share her life with us in a style all her own.  You should definately check her out if you get the chance... send a little "baby in my tummy" love her way.  Thank you for thinking of me Brittany, I "heart" you.

And then there's the awesomely awesome, Meg over at EcoMeg This woman is amazing beyond belief.  Her contributions to the blog world about Green Living, and parenting is unlike any other.  Her style and dedication is inspiring,  If you want a fresh voice on green living and life in general, take a stroll her way.   Thank you for my award, Meg, I could not "heart" you more.   

And last, but definately not least is the uber cool Christine at Raised Queer who gave me this:







How cool lookin is that? 
Anyway,  Christine has become very dear to my heart over the course of our bloggy friendship. You should definately check her out!!  She is an incredible woman, with an amazingly funny, honest blog.  Her sense of humour, and outlook on life is refreshing. Thank you, Christine... I'm so glad I found you ♥

So, I'm passing this along to some fellow "KICK ASS BLOGGERS"   who have contributed so much to the blogosphere with their unique voice and style, humour and charm, and still manage to spread some "comment love" my way!!!!

Otin at Wizard of Otin
BlueViolet at A Nut in a Nutshell :
Magda at I'm Just Sayin'
Amo at Where a Woman Shakes her Tablecloth
Matty at Matty Thoughts
Lori at Family Trees May Contain Nuts
Amy at Keeping up with the Schultz Family
Maven at A Fabulously Good Life
Andrea at Good Girl Gone Redneck
Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting

I'm gonna stop there for now... I'll add the rest of you later ~ And you KNOW that you KNOW who you are!!! HAH.

Photobucket

23 comments:

otin said...

Awww! Thank you! If I gave awards, you would definitely be on the list of people who I would give it to! Yep, I would love to give it to you!(Oh, wait, we are talking about awards, right!? hahaha)

Seriously, I do thank you. I am on a list with Blue Violet? That is like an average band being being included next to the Beatles! :)

Carolee / Home4ever said...

Holy Crap! You just reminded me- I got the an award (same one) from 2 people a month or so ago and totally forgot to do a post on it!

I'll add that to my list of things to do!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lori E said...

Well I haven't known you long so this is a lovely surprise. I have been know to kick some ass in real life so I am very honored to be told that my blog does too.
BTW you don't usually get an award in real life if you kick someones ass. Usually it is a subpoena.
So thanks.

Brian Miller said...

congrats on the award..and a few friends on that list as well. heartily agree!

magda said...

Ok, the best part about awards is getting detailed 411 on pre-approved blogs from trusted and loved authority. The worst part is trying to justify following more new blogs. Michelle, You do kick ass. It is true. Thanks for the love. Clearly being loved is a great responsibility.

Here I come, Otin, Raised Queer, and Schultz's. Watch out.

Amy said...

Wow look at you go. I am so happy for you. I love coming by and seeing what you have been up to. Thanks for my award. It made me smile..

sandy said...

Congrats! Here's another one!

I tagged you with the Happy 101 award!

http://momentsofmommyhood.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-101.html

Ali (OneChicMommy) said...

Congrats on your awards, you really deserve them, your blog is Awesome! You are a fantastic writer and I really enjoy reading your post.

Btw, I love your new signature!

SamiJoe said...

WOW- i'm not at the awards stage i guess...but i do love your blog!
I especially like hearing from someone else close to home!

Congrats!

Jenny Penny said...

Had to come over here and get acquainted with you after I read your comment on my blog. Thorougly enjoying my visit, thank you very much! You're a hoot. By the way, my word verification word is ununbra. I think that means bras are not optional.

Chelsea said...

Congrats on your awards :-) I look forward to reading your blog everyday :-)

Nancy C said...

Congrats!

Together We Save said...

Congrats on all your awards!!

The K Family said...

OOo...Congrats on your awards. You deserve it!

Unknown Mami said...

Congrats on all the bloggy love!

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

Congrats on your awards! I cannot wait to go check out some of the blogs you passed the awards to!

blueviolet said...

You are loved and loved and loved and all of those awards just show how true that is!

Thank you so much!

Tiffany said...

woo hoo--congratulations!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Thanks, Girl!!! Much love and hearts right back atcha!

Christine said...

Michele,
Just for the record, everytime I see your comments I say: it's Mee-shell! (that's how I pronounce your name in my non-French speaking brain:) ANYWHO...

You are definitely going to have to build a bigger mantle for all of your lovlies, huh? You deserve each and every one!

And OMG, you took the words outta my mouth...I feel the exact same way about you, except I know you are way more awesomer (is that a word?...see what I mean?) than I am! I am honored to be your bloggy friend:)
You rock!

Motherboard said...

You SHOULD have all those awards! You rock the socks off all the blogs in blogland.

Matty said...

Well golly gee wiz. I'm flattered that you even considered me. There are so many worthy blogs out there. Thank you and ((hugs)) back at ya.

Amo said...

Thanks so much for the award! This makes me very happy! YOu made my Saturday...b/c I'm just now seeing this post. I'm a little behind.