Friday, January 8

Life 2 Us - Two thumbs Up

Okay, so if you haven't been to my Cool Site of the Day, then you MUST go there now!  I'll wait here.

This is the brain child of a very dear, absolutely uber talented blogger ~ Nancy at If Evolution Really Works....  She is a very kind, and hysterically funny lady.  Her posts are always unique and refreshing. I try to never miss one! 
Then on top of an already brilliant blog,  she came up with Life 2 Us  . An absolutely wonderful community website for mom bloggers of all kinds. There is something for everyone, and it gives us a chance to connect with, and learn from each other.  I cannot RAVE about this site enough.
So, go there now, join the community and enjoy...

I was feeling very honoured the other day when I noticed that I was one of the featured blogs.  How cool is that??
Thank you so much Nancy. 
I "heart" you!

13 comments:

magda said...

There you are!! No surprise that you were featured there. Must locate password and get over there asap.

I am waiting for the confidence to submit.

Lisa said...

That *is* a very cool site of the day ... made even cooler because you're featured. I'd never heard of that site. I'll have to become a member; even tho I'm a grandma, I'm still a MOM and will hopefully be accepted into the club. :o)

blueviolet said...

You're featured over there? That's fantastic!! You deserve it and I adore you!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Most excellent! I am officially your friend, btw!

otin said...

That is a good site! I don't think that I classify as a mother, unless you use the word in a different context! lol!

Brian Miller said...

nice. off to check it out...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Love Nancy. She's great! One of my regular reads.

kys said...

You certainly deserve a feature over there! It is a fabulous site. I just never have the time to get there like I want to. Darn that real life.

ZenMom said...

It is a very cool site. So its yours. I love your header. What a cutie.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm definitely following yours now.

welovetucker said...

That is so great that you go honored on a blog, I bet that is a super special feeling. Your new blog set up, looks great. :)


http://stayhomeandplay.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

Hi There!

Visiting from MBC, now following. Hope you can visit my blog too!

Amo said...

I'm heading over there now!

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

I am heading over there now.

Congrats on being featured.