1. I did not make 4 trips to the grocery store in one week because I kept forgetting things on my list. I did not make a special trip back to grocery store SPECIFICALLY for toothpaste, and then come home with 3 more bags that did not contain said toothpaste. I did not end up brushing my teeth all week with "Hannah Montana" toothpaste instead.
2. I did not eat a bag of gummy bears for breakfast.
3. I was not late bringing Trinity to school because I couldn't find my glasses. And after 20 minutes of searching, Trinity did not inform me that they were on top of my head. We did not laugh hysterically at my expense.
4. I did not drive halfway down the block with my purse on the roof of the car.
5. I did not wake up in the middle of the night after a horrible ( Haiti inspired, buried in rubble) kind of nightmare, go into Trinity's empty room (while she was at her dad's) , and grab one of her favorite stuffies for comfort, then cry myself to sleep.