Monday, February 22

Awesomeness

Well, it's that time again. . .
Another addition of


I was awesome this past week.  Awesome, I tell you.
I did NOT do anything worthy of a "Not Me" blog post.

I did not forget about any loads of laundry in the washing machine for 3 days.







I did not forget garbage day, again.








I did not forget to empty Trinity's lunch bag from LAST WEEK at school.








I did not let Trinity walk to the car in her bare feet because she refused to put her boots on. 
And I certainly did not ignore her cries that her feet were cold. 









I did not then smile to myself, knowing that putting on proper footwear when asked will no longer be an issue.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Brian Miller said...

so sounds like you had a great week. smiles. my feet hurt just thinking about it...

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Oh what a nasty sammich!!!

Christiejolu said...

Love the little footprints in the snow! Too cute.

I have an award for you!

Kmama said...

LOL at her walking to the car barefoot in the snow. that's my kind of parenting right there!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sometimes you don't have to let them learn the hard way ;)

ModernMom said...

LOL That sandwich is AWESOME! You should see what spaghetti forgotten in a thermos looks like after a week:)

Oh and bare feet to the car. Well done Mama.

Missy said...

LOL! I hate forgetting about lunch bags!

Unknown Mami said...

Yay! I got cool site of the day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Did you use vinegar to get the dank smell out of the clothes?

I don't think I've ever seen bare footprints in the snow before.

Erin said...

the moldy sammie made me laugh!

Chelsea said...

LOL Thats to funny. Love the barefeet in the snow. :-)

carma said...

look at that sandwich!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm....and thanks for reminding me we forgot to put the garbage out - gotta convince one of the guys to get out there and take care of it preferably with footwear on :D

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Smart. Sometimes, we just need to let them learn themselves and all arguments about it will end!

Leanne said...

Love it all. I didn't do any of these things either. Honest. ;)

The Absence of Alternatives said...

LOL! I really truly love this feature of yours. Is it Patented? You should!

LOL @ the forgotten laundry. Ugh. I really do hate that. And who knew that clothes can get so stinky that you need to wash them twice! They weren't this stinky before I "attempted" to wash them...