Friday, February 19

Bad Blogging 101

Reasons why I have been a bad blogger this week ???  (multiple choice)

A.   I broke my left pointer finger, which prevented me from typing the letters: F, R, G, V, OR B.

B.   I lead an incredibly mundane existence, and had nothing to say.

C.   I went on a hot date that lasted 5 days.

D.   My daughter had the week off school, and . . . 'nuff said.


So, with that out of the way... I wish I knew where to begin. 
Funny thing is, I'm agonizing over this post. 
So, I'm not going to write one ~ not really.  Except to say ~

** I suck.  (There, I said it.) **

So, if I have any followers left after my absence this week, I'm off to check out all your blogs and make up for lost time. 

Photobucket

16 comments:

Janie B said...

I suck, too. No worries.

Christine Macdonald said...

Don't forget Blogging is supposed to be fun. It's always good. :)

mudmama said...

I am hoping it was option "C", but I am quite certain it is option "D". Yeah- we had several days off this week too! xoxo

SamiJoe said...

yes,i too hope C but know that i had mine home all week--so D.
you'll get back on the horse right? i miss you and trinity girl!

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

C! It's C, I know it is! ;)

Maven said...

It's this time of year - it temporarily sucks the life force out of bloggers.

You are FABULOSITY.

As such you can safely take breaks. The people who are here for your fabulosity will always be :-)

Andrea (ace1028) said...

I missed you, but I didn't know you were in hiding because I WAS, TOO!!!! Sometimes it just takes a break to make it all better! (Did you have a hot date?)

Christine said...

Aww Michele, I totally still follow you! Having a busy life is a good thing, so no worries!
And wow! A hot date that lasted 5 days?!? Sounds delightful!

Lori E said...

What? No post? You know there is an organization in charge of people like you (us)?

Blogging Organization & Office of Generating Entertaining Results

Also known as BOOGER they will hunt you down and discipline you for missing posts. It isn't pleasant, take my word for it.

carma said...

Don't leave us hanging - was it A??? now I'm concerned ;-) Who needs the letter "V" pffffft....

Most days I'm on option B.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

I think D has had an impact on lots of folks this week.

blueviolet said...

Don't even worry about it. I've also been off the computer lately more than on. Life calls sometimes and I think that's a good thing!

Kmama said...

Sorry about your finger. That sucks!!

A five day date?? I'm intrigued.

Jenners said...

I wish it was C!!!!

Everyone has bad blogging weeks!

gayle said...

I am so behind...I don't think I will ever catch up!!

Tracie said...

I've been off my game since the first of Dec. Stupid real life.