Thursday, February 25

Henry Plans Early Morning Abush, and other Adventures

Yestday was a big day for Trinity and Henry.
It started before I did.

The Agenda :
 Get up before the rest of the world,
arm yourself with camera
and plan ambush

Using stealth mode 
capture pic of Mom sleeping
and dicover she can furrow her brow at you ,
even in her sleep

Next up,
sneak downstaiars,
re-arrange living room and
enjoy "chocolate breakfast"
by moonlight with Henry.

If caught red handed,
look innocent as possible, blame the bear

Brush Henry's teeth,
insist pictures be taken

Finally lose wiggly tooth number three
while brushing own teeth

Be very proud of self

After school
Spend a quality evening with Henry
and this guy...

Come home from Daddy's,
have bath,
insist on another photo shoot 


Put Henry to bed,
Hang adorable new picture
 

Make weird looking thing
for Toothfairy

Tell Henry 
"Quit fooling around. It's story time"
Spend as much time as possible
saying goodnight to all stuffies.
Kiss Mom.

Photobucket

21 comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

I love it! She should start a blog of her own. Just her and Henry:) I like the wierd tooth fairy thing. heehee

Brian Miller said...

ha. love it...sounds like a great day!

SamiJoe said...

awww!
so, is she onto Henry and not Sam??

Laraf123 said...

What a sweet, sweet post! Thanks for sharing!

Kmama said...

Aww!! My Buddy lost his third tooth this week too!! All three have been on the bottom. LOL

That One Mom said...

So awesome! Sounds like Trin and Henry are having a blast. Too bad she has to give him back to school.

The Girl makes stuff for the tooth fairy, too. I have it all saved to give her someday.

Nancy C said...

This whole post makes me so happy. How very, very sweet!

otin said...

She really is adorable! Very nice chronicle of the day!

Unknown Mami said...

Aww, look at Henry all tucked in. I hope the Tooth Fairy liked her weird looking thing.

Amo said...

This whole Henry idea is so cute! A great way to make all the kids feel special. I love all the pictures you post of her. I'm trying to catch up on all your posts that I have missed lately! I've been too sick and tired lately to do any blogging!

Lisa said...

Very Sweet!
I am still shocked at how grown up she looks.

Hugs,
Lisa

Christiejolu said...

I loved this! Henry and your little one are so adorable!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I am a new follower from MBC.
Diana Rambles
Custom Blog Designs

Arizona Mamma said...

Do people tell you how much you look alike? I think it every time I see her picture. She's a beautiful girl. I can't believe she even had an open pudding for the bear!

Amy said...

She is going to miss him when he has to go to his next house. I wonder if she will get new one?

Have a great Sunday.

tattytiara said...

I agree with Clueless Mama - this junior blogger's ready to go big league!

Tracie said...

That is so cute. You could have a book made out of these bear posts. It would be an adorable keepsake for her.

Christine said...

LOL...I love that you can furrow in your sleep too!
And? I love that she is so smart to plan a partay w/Henry and gets to eat double the chocolate! LOL, awesome Trinity!

GumDropSwap said...

Hi, I saw you in the Mom Blogger group for those trying to get to 20 Followers. I see that you reached that goal. Plus you got me as a new follower!

sewa mobil said...

Nice article,
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thx for blogwalking

carma said...

How grown up she looks sitting at the table!!! the drawing over her bead of her and Henry says it all - sweet :-)