Saturday, April 3

I don't even know what to say!!










Feeling so overwhelmed the last couple of weeks.
I miss blogging and all of you so much.
SO MUCH!!!

Instead of  a long winded post about what's been going on,
I'll just pick up from here, and move forward.

While at the petstore last week to return a fish filter that was the wrong size,
somewhere between the fish aisle and the exit sign we ended up with one of these...









and one of these











Her name is Katey...
Trin is having a great time with her.
And that about sums up the interesting stuff...

Although, I did manage to do this,










For 12 hours last night!!! That's right... 12 hours ~ IN A ROW!!!
Feel like a new woman...
Maybe my blogging MOJO just might return...
Ya never know ;)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Christine Macdonald said...

Sleep is the most satisfying of all things we sometimes take for granted.

So happy to read you. xxoo

Brian Miller said...

nice. i dont know when the last time i got 12 hours was...

is that a hamster? hmm...

Mrsblogalot said...

12 hours? I am so jealous!!! Happy Easter my girl!!!! xoxoxm

Carol said...

Sometimes life takes over and something has to give. Sometime's it's blogging, sometimes it's sleep. Hopefully now that you slept we will hear more about your world.

Menopausal New Mom said...

You managed 12 hours in a row of sleep! I'm jealous! Bet you feel like a million bucks!

Amy said...

that is so neat to have a new friend in the house.. I just put a tons of awards up. I hope you stop by and grab some.

Happy Easter..

otin said...

Happy Easter! It usually takes me 2 days to sleep 12 hours! haha

Interesting looking fish filter that you bought!

SugarBritches said...

Dude, you'll get your mojo back. It happened to me and I just rolled with it.

Love the little rodent! Had one or actually several when I was little and they are great friends for kids to have.

Amo said...

Is that a gerbil or a hamster? I get those two confused. I'm glad Trinity is enjoying her new friend. My sister used to have a gerbil, then she had two hamsters, one of which I accidentally ushered to its death, but that's a story for another time!

gayle said...

Happy Easter!!
I hate going to bed but once I am there I hate getting up!!

Kmama said...

Congrats on the sleep. I'm so jealous!